GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Don't know if that Cartel rumor is true but a setting in San Diego/Tijuana would be cool. Keep that west coast setting and use a new city seperate from LA or SF. They could do Mexico City or Sinalo or elsewhere but I doubt the game will get as much positive response. SD/TJ would be good cuz its two border cities and are major cities with over a million people. Maybe have Franklin get in with the cartel and do missions and have an enemy cartel at war with them and Franklin trying to stop them. Have it so drugs have to be sneaked thru an imaginary border without the cops seeing. Can even make it an island like GTAV.

They had a chance to include San Diego and parts of Mexico in V but they blew it. Hopefully they will include that settings for a future GTA. Personally I’m a bit sick of the west coast setting, I want the next one to be in Vice City.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They had a chance to include San Diego and parts of Mexico in V but they blew it. Hopefully they will include that settings for a future GTA. Personally I’m a bit sick of the west coast setting, I want the next one to be in Vice City.
Is that the Miami one? Miami/Fort Lauderdale would be good especially since the technology and gameplay has improved since then. Add the ocean and port aspect where smuggling occurs at times. They gotta do a US city cuz I don't know how an international city would play out by itself. I know Wildlands is based in Central or South America somewhere but thats not GTA or as good so maybe Rockstar can do it better but who knows. I've heard Chicago mentioned and that might be decent also with the gang aspect and cartel connection too. I think they should wait and release it on the nextgen if they weren't already. A VR version would be great also.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Is that the Miami one? Miami/Fort Lauderdale would be good especially since the technology and gameplay has improved since then. Add the ocean and port aspect where smuggling occurs at times. They gotta do a US city cuz I don't know how an international city would play out by itself. I know Wildlands is based in Central or South America somewhere but thats not GTA or as good so maybe Rockstar can do it better but who knows. I've heard Chicago mentioned and that might be decent also with the gang aspect and cartel connection too. I think they should wait and release it on the nextgen if they weren't already. A VR version would be great also.

Yeah, Vice City is based on Miami. Honestly they should do the whole Southern Florida region as well as a few Caribbean islands like Cuba. I don’t think any international city would work tbh. Chicago is would definitely make a good GTA setting and it would be something completely new for the series since there hasn’t been set a midwest setting in the series before.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
@Jesus is my protector what's even more disappointing about it being cut out is an director of the game said they had a great portion of the gator keys finished. You can find the shrubbery texture for it still in the game at the edge of the airport. Beta map indicates you could drive through the airport (meaning there was probably gates on both sides and a highway leading to the gator keys)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Jesus is my protector what's even more disappointing about it being cut out is an director of the game said they had a great portion of the gator keys finished. You can find the shrubbery texture for it still in the game at the edge of the airport. Beta map indicates you could drive through the airport (meaning there was probably gates on both sides and a highway leading to the gator keys)

Yep seen it. Crazy because the VC map would've had a third island smdh.

Daps
I was just thinking about GTA 6. Has there been any official hints to it? Or at least something that acknowledges its existence.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I want a Detroit GTA
Lemme drive from the east side all the way to the U.P and Mackinac Island