GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Maybe with the old Rockstar people out of there they will start caring about actual gameplay.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Over?! for you maybe, you know it will always do numbers

We're talking about quality. The majority of things that do numbers these days are lowest common denominator, mass produced crap. The Fortnite kids and casuals will buy it but the GTA you grew up with, the stories the characters, the scathing satire is dead. All hail microtransactions.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about quality. The majority of things that do numbers these days are lowest common denominator, mass produced crap. The Fortnite kids and casuals will buy it but the GTA you grew up with, the stories the characters, the scathing satire is dead. All hail microtransactions.

I'll believe it when I see it, I'm not proclaiming the series dead in any way shape or form until it happens.....my bad this is the coli after all :beli:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know if that Cartel rumor is true but a setting in San Diego/Tijuana would be cool. Keep that west coast setting and use a new city seperate from LA or SF. They could do Mexico City or Sinalo or elsewhere but I doubt the game will get as much positive response. SD/TJ would be good cuz its two border cities and are major cities with over a million people. Maybe have Franklin get in with the cartel and do missions and have an enemy cartel at war with them and Franklin trying to stop them. Have it so drugs have to be sneaked thru an imaginary border without the cops seeing. Can even make it an island like GTAV.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sounds like they bout to bullshyt us even more on single player content.. And slowly roll out "updates" which would normally just be the big ass game they always put out

The guy who created GTA as we know it is gone and one of the main writers is gone. Of course everything is going to be different now.

I got to see this game now since Benz isn't working on it before I even know if I am going to play this shyt

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The guy who created GTA as we know it is gone and one of the main writers is gone. Of course everything is going to be different now.

I got to see this game now since Benz isn't working on it before I even know if I am going to play this shyt
Think that only 2 people are responsible for the essence of GTA brehs