GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wouldn't know if all do it, but people always say they know someone that does. But yeah you're right about that Haitian representation, the story potential with a Haitian protagonist if set in the right time period would be limitless. if zombies would be a DLC, voodoo would be a part in the story, imagine having to travel to Haiti to undo a curse plaguing the GTA World RDR Undead Nightmare style

(John had to travel to Mexico to undo it)
shyt would be :whew: Also one of the reddit leaks CLAIMS that one of the protags is Haitians but ppl on GTAforums believe its fake.

Anyways, once again you're FROM southern Florida so correct me lol but I cat I know from Miami says Zoe Pound no longer exists. How true is that? Also what are the gangs in southern Florida? If Latin Kings are still down there then I def could see the Spanish Lords returning. :wow:

I already know Colombians and Cubans still do dirt in Miami. And I believe there are Russians goons down there now too. But... Miami/southern FL different yall dont "gang bang" like LA or Chi but more focused on drugs but still Im pretty sure yall have some gangs. And I think GDs are down there too.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
shyt would be :whew: Also one of the reddit leaks CLAIMS that one of the protags is Haitians but ppl on GTAforums believe its fake.

Anyways, once again you're FROM southern Florida so correct me lol but I cat I know from Miami says Zoe Pound no longer exists. How true is that? Also what are the gangs in southern Florida? If Latin Kings are still down there then I def could see the Spanish Lords returning. :wow:

I already know Colombians and Cubans still do dirt in Miami. And I believe there are Russians goons down there now too. But... Miami/southern FL different yall dont "gang bang" like LA or Chi but more focused on drugs but still Im pretty sure yall have some gangs. And I think GDs are down there too.

Lol at CACS refuting the possibility of a sole Black protagonist, very typical :mjpls:
and
BREH I literally just found out days ago there are Latin Kings in Broward fukking County :dwillhuh:

Zoe Pound is Miami so I can't be you too sure you might have to ask someone you know:patrice:

I think GDs are here but not prominent, it's more about drugs and little crimes like robbery instead of gang banging out here.

what I would love to see is some continuity with Gangs, I want to see something like A Ballas OG moved to South Florida to spread the gang over the nation, have the Ballas be allied with the Zoe Pound and the protagonist works with both then turns them against each other and stealing their product underneath their noses. :whew:

Ballas (weakest gang in the game, can be seen mugging NPCS)
Zoe Pound (tough gang,affiliated in story)
Latino gang #1(affiliated with Cartel)
Latino gang #2 (gang that helps but the leader sets you up)
Nazi / KKK gang (KKK in the swamp and gator ridden area of the map, the Nazi gang can be bikers with tats on their heads, kill on sight, operates in meth businesses.)

Mexican Cartel (Huge story role)

they really need to take that gang and group vibe VC / SA had.

Then as the story goes from the 80s to the 00s, you'll see the Ballas are non existent and went back to LS :wow:

KKK / Nazis are all dead and imprisoned, while the latinos run rampant and Zoe Pound is low-key :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol at CACS refuting the possibility of a sole Black protagonist, very typical :mjpls:
and
BREH I literally just found out days ago there are Latin Kings in Broward fukking County :dwillhuh:
It was this "leak" and there was also a Latino and White protagonist.
GTA VI Credible Leak ? : aFloatingPineapple

And tbh I'm not sure if its real either.

And not surprised there are LK in Broward. I can def see Spanish Lords returning. LK def more relevant than Latin Kings in NYC.

Zoe Pound is Miami so I can't be you too sure you might have to ask someone you know:patrice:
Did and he said they no longer exists. But I remember @loyola llothta saying they deep but that was a while ago.

I think GDs are here but not prominent, it's more about drugs and little crimes like robbery instead of gang banging out here.
Thats what I like about Miami hood culture. Perfect for a GTA game. Hope we see drug side missions like in IV and those TBOGT drug wars. They were dope af.

what I would love to see is some continuity with Gangs, I want to see something like A Ballas OG moved to South Florida to spread the gang over the nation, have the Ballas be allied with the Zoe Pound and the protagonist works with both then turns them against each other and stealing their product underneath their noses. :whew:

Ballas (weakest gang in the game, can be seen mugging NPCS)
Zoe Pound (tough gang,affiliated in story)
Latino gang #1(affiliated with Cartel)
Latino gang #2 (gang that helps but the leader sets you up)
Nazi / KKK gang (KKK in the swamp and gator ridden area of the map, the Nazi gang can be bikers with tats on their heads, kill on sight, operates in meth businesses.)

Mexican Cartel (Huge story role)
This is dope but arent the Ballas based on the Bloods? Were there ever any Bloods in southern Florida? But yea this is dope. I'd also add Russians.
Russian mob eclipses Italian Mafia in South Florida, FBI says | Daily Mail Online

They can come during the later period.

Then as the story goes from the 80s to the 00s, you'll see the Ballas are non existent and went back to LS :wow:

KKK / Nazis are all dead and imprisoned, while the latinos run rampant and Zoe Pound is low-key :yeshrug:

Ehh... I think Black gangs in Miami are more violent and active than Latino street gangs at least from what cats told me. They say Black gangs are the most violent and even Latino goons are afraid of them or something like that. I can see Zoe Pound/Latino gangs being low-key while the Bahamian/African-American gangs running rampant. Idk?

Kairi Irving

Daps
It was this "leak" and there was also a Latino and White protagonist.
GTA VI Credible Leak ? : aFloatingPineapple

And tbh I'm not sure if its real either.

And not surprised there are LK in Broward. I can def see Spanish Lords returning. LK def more relevant than Latin Kings in NYC.

Did and he said they no longer exists. But I remember @loyola llothta saying they deep but that was a while ago.

Thats what I like about Miami hood culture. Perfect for a GTA game. Hope we see drug side missions like in IV and those TBOGT drug wars. They were dope af.

This is dope but arent the Ballas based on the Bloods? Were there ever any Bloods in southern Florida? But yea this is dope. I'd also add Russians.
Russian mob eclipses Italian Mafia in South Florida, FBI says | Daily Mail Online

They can come during the later period.

Ehh... I think Black gangs in Miami are more violent and active than Latino street gangs at least from what cats told me. They say Black gangs are the most violent and even Latino goons are afraid of them or something like that. I can see Zoe Pound/Latino gangs being low-key while the Bahamian/African-American gangs running rampant. Idk?

That's the leak I just came back from reading lol, the shyt might be true, the poster for no reason mentioned PS5 has a new controller design :hubie: I'm not doubting him, he even said Kodak, Rick Ross, City Girls have tracks on there :hubie:

GTA V protagonists cameos :hubie:

Remember Michael been acting belligerent when it comes to VI leaks, for what reason? :hubie:

the only problem is it's 2017-19, after so many leaks say 80s. :patrice:

I somewhat believe him....but the time period seems like BS

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's the leak I just came back from reading lol, the shyt might be true, the poster for no reason mentioned PS5 has a new controller design :hubie: I'm not doubting him, he even said Kodak, Rick Ross, City Girls have tracks on there :hubie:

GTA V protagonists cameos :hubie:

Remember Michael been acting belligerent when it comes to VI leaks, for what reason? :hubie:

the only problem is it's 2017-19, after so many leaks say 80s. :patrice:

I somewhat believe him....but the time period seems like BS

Really? You really believe this is true? The cacs on GTAforums also said he probably faked its R* employee badge. And second this is the FIRST "leak" that doesn't agree with project Americas or a Latin American city. And yea it disagrees with the 80s.... i agree the time period is sketchy. Not only that ppl say leaks that look like fan-fiction are fake BUT... We'll have to see.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Really? You really believe this is true? The cacs on GTAforums also said he probably faked its R* employee badge. And second this is the FIRST "leak" that doesn't agree with project Americas or a Latin American city. And yea it disagrees with the 80s.... i agree the time period is sketchy. Not only that ppl say leaks that look like fan-fiction are fake BUT... We'll have to see.

Some things are weirdly adding up BUT the protagonists being extremely uninspired and clones of V characters is kind of what ruined it. I read later on and someone posted the actual ID he had

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Some things are weirdly adding up BUT the protagonists being extremely uninspired and clones of V characters is kind of what ruined it. I read later on and someone posted the actual ID he had
Wait so the ID is real?:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

And tbh the three characters(while they share the same TEMPLATE as the V characters lol) are much more interesting than the V three stooges. I HATED Trevor, found Michael lame and found Franklin uninspiring.

Kairi Irving

Daps

And tbh the three characters(while they share the same TEMPLATE as the V characters lol) are much more interesting than the V three stooges. I HATED Trevor, found Michael lame and found Franklin uninspiring.

No it was fake, the face was pixelated and it said blood group on it

Kairi Irving

Daps

Trevor was the only one with personality but was annoying

Franklin was fukking trash man, I don't even want to talk about that Nikka lol

Michaels lack of personality was hidden by this "mysterious mentor" vibe he had and saying shyt like "you forget a thousand things a day "

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Kairi Irving

Daps
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy

That's your best bet.. But yes, they have all 3 separate as well. I keep trying not to buy it, and 5... I'm so bored, I need an open world game. I got RDR but I need that modern shyt too

I might have to cop VC on PS4 since my PS2 controllers are broken and I'm not ordering anything physical during a pandemic :francis:

Daps

Then delayed to 2023.

Can't to get hit with the :krs:
In a few years after I've forgotten all about this game.