GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember you brought that up years ago. I should buy some stock right now.:ohhh: Is it Take2 stock you buying?

Yeah, copped 400 shares when it was around 17 a share. My avg price now is 24.50 after adding another 20 something shares later. It's been in the upper 150s lately, but as GTA6 gets closer I can see gaining at least another 20-30 bucks a share.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s actually crazy what they do with map predictions over on the gta forums just from analysing every screenshot and every frame from the trailer, they did the same with the gta 5 map and they had it like 98% accurate

This is what they came up with before the map was ever actually fully revealed..

p0m6zwi7kms91.jpg

And this is where they’re at so far with the GTA6 map..

GTAMappingv0.031_NoTags.png

I dont know where this one in the comparison below came from, or if someone mocked it up based on the one above, but this one above genuinely looks like it could look like the one below, which if true is crazy..that size difference in scope is similar to the kind of jump in size we got from ps2 vice city to ps2 San Andreas, like that’s actually fukking gigantic.

FvTS_FPWwBACRqY

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s actually crazy what they do with map predictions over on the gta forums just from analysing every screenshot and every frame from the trailer, they did the same with the gta 5 map and they had it like 98% accurate

This is what they came up with before the map was ever actually fully revealed..

p0m6zwi7kms91.jpg

And this is where they’re at so far with the GTA6 map..

GTAMappingv0.031_NoTags.png

I dont know where this one in the comparison below came from, or if someone mocked it up based on the one above, but that genuinely looks like it could look like that, which if true is crazy..that size differencein scope is similar to the kind of jump in size we got from ps2 vice city to ps2 San Andreas, like that’s actually fukking gigantic.

FvTS_FPWwBACRqY

GTA6 map is HUGE :wow:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
They didn’t show a lot of the dude only the girl, she even got a name, does dude have a name if not they might fukk around and really make a character creator