GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
breh that muhhfukka is talented as fukk. He probably doesn’t even value money, otherwise I’d say give him a job
Dude's more than likely got aspergers or autism or some shyt. It reminds me of this story.

English curry cac crashed the US stock market from his bedroom and didn't spend any of the money.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Prob did.. he will be quietly released from prison and turned over to U.S custody
He's not getting hired by any agency. Besides, the CIA/NSA already has capabilities far beyond what this kid is doing.

Even more interesting is it appears Rockstar doesn't have a CISO on board. The most I could find was a LinkedIn for their cyber security manager.

If Rockstar doesn't have a CISO as part of their C suite, then it's possible they don't have a separate information security department or a mature information security program; which would make hacking in relatively simple. I noticed the same thing about the Insomniac hack, they also don't have a CISO. Sony didn't have a CISO either before they had their major PSN attack in the early 2000s. They hired their first one once their systems were fully compromised.

Damn near every company I've worked at (and I've worked at some of the largest companies in the US) has lackluster security, even the ones with mature security programs. I worked at a major hospital that had a default password of 1234 for the system that had every clinicians PII (names, address, education history, SSN, etc.).