GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is actually entirely fukked up
It's not.

The nikka has a problem. While out on bail he hacked more shyt and says if he is free, he will go back to hacking. What else can you do but sentence the nikka to life. Right now he just went at Nvidia/Gaming shyt. What happens if he goes at something more serious :manny:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
It's not.

The nikka has a problem. While out on bail he hacked more shyt and says if he is free, he will go back to hacking. What else can you do but sentence the nikka to life. Right now he just went at Nvidia/Gaming shyt. What happens if he goes at something more serious :manny:

breh that muhhfukka is talented as fukk. He probably doesn’t even value money, otherwise I’d say give him a job

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's not.

Government need to hire this nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's not.

CIA/FBI need to hire this nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is actually entirely fukked up
He's nutty

He will remain at a secure hospital for life unless doctors deem him no longer a danger.

The court heard that Kurtaj had been violent while in custody with dozens of reports of injury or property damage.

Doctors deemed Kurtaj unfit to stand trial due to his acute autism so the jury was asked to determine whether or not he committed the alleged acts - not if he did so with criminal intent.

A mental health assessment used as part of the sentencing hearing said he "continued to express the intent to return to cybercrime as soon as possible. He is highly motivated."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
He's nutty

He will remain at a secure hospital for life unless doctors deem him no longer a danger.

The court heard that Kurtaj had been violent while in custody with dozens of reports of injury or property damage.

Doctors deemed Kurtaj unfit to stand trial due to his acute autism so the jury was asked to determine whether or not he committed the alleged acts - not if he did so with criminal intent.

A mental health assessment used as part of the sentencing hearing said he "continued to express the intent to return to cybercrime as soon as possible. He is highly motivated."
So they’re “medicating” him against his will I presume?

sentence him normally and provide a special
enrichment facility.
study the muhhfukka through two glass if you have to

this sounds like GOAT level hacking talent

does this guy have any interviews out there?

I got him up there with Julian Assange, free him
and figure out what we need to do as a society to harness his talent

locking someone away for life or indefinitely over this is entirely wrong, it’s a crime that amounts to digital vandalism

convict him. Probate him. Monitor him if you have to but if I’m judge I’m walking down there with my laptop asking the best way to stream the next boxing fight, whole
court room gonna be looking over his shoulder gatherinh cues and tips :wow:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
FlatLine-GTAIV.jpg

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's not.

Naa he's wild as fukk. NSA/CIA/FBI won't hire him because they're scared he'll leak their shyt otherwise breh would've been employed.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
So they’re “medicating” him against his will I presume?

sentence him normally and provide a special
enrichment facility.
study the muhhfukka through two glass if you have to

this sounds like GOAT level hacking talent

does this guy have any interviews out there?

I got him up there with Julian Assange, free him
and figure out what we need to do as a society to harness his talent

locking someone away for life or indefinitely over this is entirely wrong, it’s a crime that amounts to digital vandalism

convict him. Probate him. Monitor him if you have to but if I’m judge I’m walking down there with my laptop asking the best way to stream the next boxing fight, whole
court room gonna be looking over his shoulder gatherinh cues and tips :wow:
I agree his talent would be horrible to waste but he's only focused on cybercrime. :mjlol: