GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Would be cool if you couldn’t lose your wanted level
The trailer indicates a potential presence for an in-game judicial system. Perhaps some crimes should be investigated after the pursuits end with potential ramifications heading your way -:leon:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The trailer indicates a potential presence for an in-game judicial system. Perhaps some crimes should be investigated after the pursuits end with potential ramifications heading your way -:leon:
Right. You gotta hide identity in certain spots. Or how you have so many cars. Certain cars you get away in need to stay on a hot list. So you actually gotta utilize other whips or sell a car if it get too hot. Go riding in this car every time you out in it and come across cops they just on your ass.

Some type shyt idk the systems have all been the same since GTA3 (1st I played)

That’s too real for a game I suppose but would be a nice methodical approach to the game. Take some amateurism out of it all.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
They need a Better Call Saul/ shady lawyer type character that you have to pay to get you out of trouble for non mission crimes.
They had that in 5 I mean you call Les and he get them people off you.

It’s all probably far fetched honestly.

They probably have done away with that feature as well.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Didn't the leaks say the wanted system will have a bit of the RDR bounty system where cops are always kind of on the hunt for you

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Right. You gotta hide identity in certain spots. Or how you have so many cars. Certain cars you get away in need to stay on a hot list. So you actually gotta utilize other whips or sell a car if it get too hot. Go riding in this car every time you out in it and come across cops they just on your ass.

Some type shyt idk the systems have all been the same since GTA3 (1st I played)

That’s too real for a game I suppose but would be a nice methodical approach to the game. Take some amateurism out of it all.
You woulda been my best friend back in grade school :wow: