GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Rockstar is going to include any references to Burn Notice in GTA VI.

Usually the GTA protagonist has to interact with some law enforcement/government agent that helps them out.

Maybe Rockstar will have a character inspired by Michael Weston from Burn Notice.

6a00e553bc525688340133ee998587970b-800wi.jpg

Maybe if this game came out in 2010 :childplease:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:GTA is a game franchise which references movies/tv shows.
I never said GTA didnt reference movies/tv shows.
You compared a game based on heists referencing a classic heist movie to burn notice.
By doing that you making it seem like Burn Notice was some classic show, doesnt seem like it was. Wouldve been better served asking if GTA6 would reference Miami Vice or Scarface.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I never said GTA didnt reference movies/tv shows.
You compared a game based on heists referencing a classic heist movie to burn notice.
By doing that you making it seem like Burn Notice was some classic show, doesnt seem like it was. Wouldve been better served asking if GTA6 would reference Miami Vice or Scarface.
:mjlol:WTF you’re yapping about GTA has been referencing movies/tv shows. Regardless if they’re “classics” or not lol. And stop acting like Burn Notice wasn’t a popular show.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti

Dope ass video, props to this dude.

GTA VI got some of the best lighting I've ever seen in a game. It's insanely hard to get city lighting right since a lot of it isn't natural and you got lots of man-made materials in that bytch like car metals, buildings, and all that shyt that light gotta bounce off of. Yet somehow they nail it.

What's crazy is that most of the time the final product ends up looking better than their trailers :whew: :dead:.

I am setting aside bread for the PS5 Pro as we speak.