GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Shyt is weird, I don't remember any of this discourse when the OG Tomb Raider games were out, now you have dudes foaming at the mouth because there are sections where you play as MJ in the spiderman games :francis:
Wait. For real?!

They’re literally trolling for views. Let’s have a different opinion on one of the most appreciated games of all time. Easy views and clicks should’ve just ignored them.
I don't think they're trolling I think Tate really feels this way.
Look at his infamous cartoon tweet.

andrewtatata.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Dont nikkas on this site champion andrew tate? Wonder why he got all the pics of black ppl from the trailer downtalking the game :mjpls:
d0e8ae6e1234749d0958d376a7114871.png

^ screenshot from the aba and preach vid posted above
Just because you're down for traditional masculinity doesn't mean you support Tate.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is weird, I don't remember any of this discourse when the OG Tomb Raider games were out, now you have dudes foaming at the mouth because there are sections where you play as MJ in the spiderman games :francis:

To be fair, as someone who hates the MJ missions, it’s because they suck. They were tedious in the first game, and completely unrealistic in the second.

I know plenty of other folks who feel the same way. It doesn’t mean everyone has a problem with female protagonists.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Dont nikkas on this site champion andrew tate? Wonder why he got all the pics of black ppl from the trailer downtalking the game :mjpls:
d0e8ae6e1234749d0958d376a7114871.png

^ screenshot from the aba and preach vid posted above
They're too stupid to realize the likes of him, sneako, samuels etc are grifters who rage farm at every least given opportunity. It would've been a cold day in hell if sneako and tate hadnt talked about it especially the black people part

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Capture.png

I need me that Grotti and Hellfire...:wow: two of the best cars ever. just hope they made the hellfire have better handling this time...:banderas:
Cruising down to south beach in the convertible on macauther causeway at 12am playing this :banderas:

Sidenote: perfect example of how 1 line can fukk up a classic song lmaoo

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, as someone who hates the MJ missions, it’s because they suck. They were tedious in the first game, and completely unrealistic in the second.

I know plenty of other folks who feel the same way. It doesn’t mean everyone has a problem with female protagonists.

You listed the reasons why YOU don't like the missions, the people I'm referring to made their disdain of female characters in any medium very clear

Last edited: