GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Imagine there being a whole mission where you have to play as Lucia where she and her friends do a "girls night out" thing,and it's required in order to advance the main story :lolbron:

Where was this confirmed..?
If that ever happens, people finna be mad that they can't skip it like that one side mission for Miles in Spider-Man 2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Capture.png

I need me that Grotti and Hellfire...:wow: two of the best cars ever. just hope they made the hellfire have better handling this time...:banderas:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Why would any straight man prefer to play as a b1tch?

If people are going to be paying 100$ for the game they have every right.
The fact that women are automatically "b1tches" to you already answers my question

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Imagine there being a whole mission where you have to play as Lucia where she and her friends do a "girls night out" thing,and it's required in order to advance the main story :lolbron:

Page 42 chapter 5 verse 2 of the residents handbook...

The messenger from Harlem said: He wit a phallus shalt not engage in acts of thottery, physically nor virtually

:ufdup:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps

Look at face shape and attitude