GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the trailer reminds me of dont look up, with the social media shyt. i expect some commentary on self-snitching

im not even a gta fan like that but if my son says its good i might fukk with it

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
you're a tranny fakkit

imagine getting mad over someone who doesnt want to play a female in a GTA game :dead:
He's right tho, it'll never be that serious. Life is too short, enjoy it everyway you can, you're sounding like them racists

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He's right tho, it'll never be that serious. Life is too short, enjoy it everyway you can, you're sounding like them racists
:dead:

Dumbest shyt i ever read. I dont normally neg folks but your extra special here.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Rockstar have created Sadie Adler in RDR2. So I’m confident that they can give us a dope female character for GTA6. This reminds me of when people were saying that they didn’t want to play as CJ, Niko, Luis, and Trevor.
people just talking to be talking bro. they know damn well rockstar is capable of addressing any concerns that the average gamer would have about female stories. smh. been in the game since i dont how long.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
@JNew So you want a video game to be excessively gory...:francis: is that all it takes???

I was raised on the og games and that was the attraction. Not really gore but realism with a little video game fun.

But in general that’s what video games are trending because it easier to sell copies when it’s rated E or T. They don’t even have blood in games anymore like they used to.

GTA is turning into a sims game.

But hey y’all fags will buy anything just to “play” so enjoy playing as a b1tch.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
:russ:GTA is soft now? After the last game had you torturing an innocent man, agent sanchez brains getting blown out, and Trevor stomping the brain meat outta Johnny’s head.

images

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was raised on the og games and that was the attraction. Not really gore but realism with a little video game fun.

But in general that’s what video games are trending because it easier to sell copies when it’s rated E or T. They don’t even have blood in games anymore like they used to.

GTA is turning into a sims game.

But hey y’all fags will buy anything just to “play” so enjoy playing as a b1tch.

but GTA isnt E for everyone it does have gore and violence its rated M....:dahell:

its a balancing act you dont want a game to be so hyper violent some things need to be toned down so that way its kinda enjoyable. :ld:

like rdr2 had numerous gory moments especially when you headshot folks. I hope they take the shooting deaths from the past games and put it in this one. but we dont know how its gonna turn out...:ld:

and this lucia girl is only 1 character there could be more... breathe a bit first...:dahell:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Women characters work in a lot of games, especially fantasy world where you don't need realism.

GTA is a crime life simulator. Almost every GTA character you played started off as a muscle man doing dirty jobs for bosses like taking out several dudes, handling a machine gun. etc. Since they are developing a female character, they better give her more delicate jobs to do like all that car jacking or whatever. Ain't no 5ft something medium sized female is gonna be throwing hands with several criminals while chasing a target.

It's just like that.

In some games women characters work well, like Resident Evil, then in some others it can be a total disaster, which was the Wolfenstein Youngblood game which sucked completely.