GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Nice concept, but this is what I fear it'll look like if they don't add a neighboring city, South Florida area should stretch longer, which is why I was insisting on a fictional Fort Lauderdale

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think GTA SA till this day has the GOAT map in the series. Outside of details everything else about it was perfect.

Well the "trailer park mafia" were in Vice City Stories but they had a small role. But yea the everglades is ripe for all type of fukkery but lets not also forget the Florida keys.

People don't understand that modern say Southern Florida is ripe for all types of crime. i will go as far as to say that a modern day Miami/Vice City is MORE GTA than NYC or LA(and I'm from NY). Miami/Southern Florida has MORE active organized crime than LA and NYC.

You got Colombians still flooding drugs into Florida. Cuban organized crime doing all types of links including 2.8 Million Gold Heists! Older Haitian cats distributing drugs in Miami due to their connections to Haiti. Russian(correct me) crooks buying up real estate. Black gangs warring it out over drugs and cleaning their drug money. Italian mafia also has some of their feet down there. The whole damn list goes on. shyts perfect for a GTA game. And I hear many of the crimes in Miami-Dade are unsolves.
South Florida Domestic Violence Shelters Fill Up During Coronavirus Crisis

And then you got the fact(according to this article too) that Miami "luxury real estate" is all funded by drug money.
Miami: Where Luxury Real Estate Meets Dirty Money

Miami is like a mecca when it comes to washing drug money. Like I said all perfect for a GTA game. I wouldn't mind playing as a Venezuelan migrant, a retired Cuban gangster or a Haitian migrant.

Edit: Throw in some Biker gangs to kill. I remember those racist cacs in IV called the "Angels of Death" say they operate in VC.

Im playing vice city again and you right the angels of death with the harleys and shyt lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
I hope we get Chicago after GTA VI. It will be a nice change from the typical New York/California setting since we never gotten a midwestern city before in the series.

It'll never happen. I'd expect cities like ATL, Chicago and Detroit to appear in other titles like Manhunt, Bully or new IP from Rockstar.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It'll never happen. I'd expect cities like ATL, Chicago and Detroit to appear in other titles like Manhunt, Bully or new IP from Rockstar.
Yooo.... Why do these cac ass anti-social nerds keep saying Vice City/Miami would be like Los Santos/LA???:mindblown: Been slapping their goofy asses around with facts all throughout this quarantine.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Yooo.... Why do these cac ass anti-social nerds keep saying Vice City/Miami would be like Los Santos/LA???:mindblown: Been slapping their goofy asses around with facts all throughout this quarantine.

Because in Modern day it wouldn't stand out too much.

VC in the 80s was the life and personality of the game

But yeah, Cacs are usually saying BS because they want Liberty City for the ninth time

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Both LA and Miami share no similarities other then having warm weather and palm trees.

Miami is more tropical and urbanized and is surrounded by swamps and has many different ethnicities (such as Cubans, Haitians, Colombians, Jamaicans, Brazilians and Central Americans) and it’s more of a vacation/party city while LA is larger and more spread out and is surrounded by mountains and has less diversity compared to Miami.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Because in Modern day it wouldn't stand out too much.

VC in the 80s was the life and personality of the game

But yeah, Cacs are usually saying BS because they want Liberty City for the ninth time
Thats because these cacs have no social life. :mjlol:

Miami now is bigger, more internationally known, now has its own unique culture and is more of a nightclub mecca than back in the 80s.:mjlol:

Also more drugs are being flooded into Miami than back in the 80s.:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
both LA and Miami share no similarities other then having warm weather and palm trees.

Miami is more tropical and urbanized and is surrounded by swamps and has many different ethnicities (such as Cubans, Haitians, Colombians, Jamaicans, Brazilians and Central Americans) and it’s more of a vacation/party city while LA is larger and more spread out and is surrounded by mountains and has less diversity compared to Miami.
Facts lol! Miami is the Capital of Latin America too.