GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Get the 5090, wait for the PS5 for when GTAVI drops. If VI is the reason you're getting a PS5 then you might as well wait. It will be cheaper and there will likely be a product upgrade by then. If you get one now you spend more money and will likely have a weaker PS5 for VI at release.
I already got the PS5. I'm just not about to play it at 30FPS. I did that with the PS3 and I'm not doing it again 20 years later :damn:

Sony will release (if they're smart) a Pro model that aligns with with the release of the game. If they take a page out of R* book, they'll milk the PS5 for all it's worth before releasing the next console.

I have a feeling PC won't be seeing a port until 2027. :sadcam:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I feel like buying stock in a company should open you to revenue share, not capital gain on the speculative nature of the market’s assessment of the company‘s value

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Eric Brooks @Rekkapryde Tell me how I can get involves on getting T2 stocks. I don't have any stocks and never have but this seems worth investing in.
it's running 155a share. It got as high as 216 a while ago

Just open an investment account , deposit bread, and buy some shares

Bought the vast majority of my shares back in 2013 when they were teasing a big announcement (GTA5). shyt was like 17 dollars per back then

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks @Rekkapryde Tell me how I can get involves on getting T2 stocks. I don't have any stocks and never have but this seems worth investing in.

You have to open up a brokerage account, I use Schwab mostly now but there are several others. Then you can attach that account to your bank account and deposit money into it. Then you can start buying stocks but I wouldn't recommend buying a bunch of T2 stock all at once. You want to cost average. Buy a little here and there on red days, there will be red days, there could be even a bad month or several months before 2025 where you can get in.

Hope that helps.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You have to open up a brokerage account, I use Schwab mostly now but there are several others. Then you can attach that account to your bank account and deposit money into it. Then you can start buying stocks but I wouldn't recommend buying a bunch of T2 stock all at once. You want to cost average. Buy a little here and there on red days, there will be red days, there could be even a bad month or several months before 2025 where you can get in.

Hope that helps.
how do you cash out and how many shares should someone starting out invest?