GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Anyone post on GTAForums. They got a super overzealous mod there that banned me for super trivial differences of opinion (suggesting that crypto should be in the game)

can someone post my idea to hopefully inspire a lurking developer to include two activities; dog breeding, prompted by a mission where you steal a high value dog …. And then dog training similar to the horse stuff in the Grand Theft Horse game

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Anyone post on GTAForums. They got a super overzealous mod there that banned me for super trivial differences of opinion (suggesting that crypto should be in the game)

can someone post my idea to hopefully inspire a lurking developer to include two activities; dog breeding, prompted by a mission where you steal a high value dog …. And then dog training similar to the horse stuff in the Grand Theft Horse game
We ain't doing that shyt nikka you on your own

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

I'm here wishing for fully explorable buildings and this breh wants high value dog breeding :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm here wishing for fully explorable buildings and this breh wants high value dog breeding :dead:
Need them micro exotic bullys
giphy.gif

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone know if it's "just miami" or if it's whole South florida (aka Miami upto West Palm)?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks R*. Now I gotta decide between buying a PS5 Pro or a RTX 5090 :beli:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yeaa I'm not fooling anyone. It will be both :snoop:
Get the 5090, wait for the PS5 for when GTAVI drops. If VI is the reason you're getting a PS5 then you might as well wait. It will be cheaper and there will likely be a product upgrade by then. If you get one now you spend more money and will likely have a weaker PS5 for VI at release.