GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Man just hack your switch and pirate Pokémon.

I played what ever the last game was and the novelty wore off in a week.

I played this shyt in 4k with uncapped framerate on my pc. The actual performance of the game wasn't my issue (even though that sucks too)
Pokemon as a series still feels like it did on the DS.

Pokemon should be much bigger in scope then it is, Especially when you compare it to other Nintendo franchises.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
shyt's ridiculous to me. Spending real life money, to have fake game money to buy shyt you don't really own. Whole bunch of clowns
The early days of GTAO were great. I remember entering a room and a dude had a hack and was giving away bags of money. I forgot hot much I got, but I didn’t even spend it all once I stopped playing. I didn’t even get it taken away when the studio cracked down on it. :ahh:

Before that i was using the dead hooker/car cheat until they patched it. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played this shyt in 4k with uncapped framerate on my pc. The actual performance of the game wasn't my issue (even though that sucks too)
Pokemon as a series still feels like it did on the DS.

Pokemon should be much bigger in scope then it is, Especially when you compare it to other Nintendo franchises.

If anything it feels like a regression of the DS games. At least those games weren’t janky as fukk, and ugly to boot

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
you know whats funny? Pokemon Company could easily spend this amount of money and time on a game, considering how much money those games and products generate but they’d rather spend as little money as possible instead.
poke company knows we're on their ass though. they need a splinter group within gamefreak to take about 6-7 years of solid development on an cutting edge pokemon game. more comparable to call of duty devs at this point, but they could still do it.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
GkXRe7M.gif

this is voodoo :damn:

Babygirllllll :banderas:

Come to meeeeeee 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
you know whats funny? Pokemon Company could easily spend this amount of money and time on a game, considering how much money those games and products generate but they’d rather spend as little money as possible instead.

Flying my Articuno back to pallet town to say what's up to the fam :wow:

Then flying across gen to mossdeep city to visit that space museum thingy :ohhh:

Now I want it