GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's going to be their segue into the metaverse and virtual reality space. This is the start of that on a mainstream level. With the advancements in gen AI, the liveliness of the world and interactions with NPCs is going to be endless and ridiculously engaging and realistic.

People really spent a lot in GTA Online, I can't even imagine how much time and money people are going to pour into this game.

I'm sorry but that shyt sounds so ridiculous to me. fukk is the point of emulating real life (and it's encounters) when real life still exists :why:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you know whats funny? Pokemon Company could easily spend this amount of money and time on a game, considering how much money those games and products generate but they’d rather spend as little money as possible instead.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt's ridiculous to me. Spending real life money, to have fake game money to buy shyt you don't really own. Whole bunch of clowns
And R* is about to bring in the Brinx truck with the social currency that will happen with the social media elements the put in this game.

An already highly addictive fanbase and microtransactions is about to give people that much MORE of a dopamine hit. Add in the realistic ass graphics?

Yeah this shyt going to have millions in a chokehold

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
you know whats funny? Pokemon Company could easily spend this amount of money and time on a game, considering how much money those games and products generate but they’d rather spend as little money as possible instead.

Been saying this since forever. Pokemon as a franchise makes WAY too much damn money for the games to be as bare bones as they are. No one is saying put a billion dollars into the budget like GTA6. But what the hell is stopping Pokemon from being on Monster Hunter World level production wise?

They gotta get this franchise away from Gamefreak man (Yes i know Gamefreak is 1/3 owners. )

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been saying this since forever. Pokemon as a franchise makes WAY too much damn money for the games to be as bare bones as they are. No one is saying put a billion dollars into the budget like GTA6. But what the hell is stopping Pokemon from being on Monster Hunter World level production wise?

They gotta get this franchise away from Gamefreak man (Yes i know Gamefreak is 1/3 owners. )

Thats why im done giving them money. They are still putting out half assed half effort upscaled ds games when they have Monolithsoft right there to bring them into the the somewhat current generation of 3d gaming.

They know these kids (and adults) are gonna drop 60 on that shyt just like EA know people are gonna buy Madden so they put in as little money as possible for the largest return.