fy9zqo0mpr0c1.jpg

@get my pool

I guessing he will have a sizable role.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Godstar at it again.
this idea pusbed further and the game world is constantly updated with a satire and parody of all of the latest from the news events to sheep babble? :ohhh:

as it is … epic trailer

honestly I was expecting nothing more than graphic and logo reveal

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
As soon as I realized that half of the trailer was clips from a game social media, I said "yeah they're gonna make that a real app..."

I fully expect you to be able to download that on your phone, and make your own videos in the game and get followers.

They're gonna create their OWN influencers, in game. And the advertising from that? Breh rockstar about to make so much fukking money I can't even imagine...

It's going to be their segue into the metaverse and virtual reality space. This is the start of that on a mainstream level. With the advancements in gen AI, the liveliness of the world and interactions with NPCs is going to be endless and ridiculously engaging and realistic.

People really spent a lot in GTA Online, I can't even imagine how much time and money people are going to pour into this game.
A cyber mall that blurs the line between in-game and real world shopping is pretty much the only thing we know about Leslie Benz's game. I've been assuming GTA6 was going to be the same, but with AI/AR and in-game TikTok like app, the potential is unreal.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Stolen but relevant:

"FLORIDA: In 1513, Ponce de Leon landed here on Easter Sunday, the Spanish Pascua de Flores, meaning "Feast of Flowers," for which the State is named."