GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Bought a decade ago. My average price is 24.50. Got over 400 shares.

Thought the news would see a bump today.

But people are disappointed it's 2025. :martin:

It will shoot up like crazy when this finally goes gold

I also hope Lucia is more like Elizabeta rather than Catalina

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:leon:I see bruhs calling Jason Paul Walker lol. This was in the leaks months back.
Lucia is a hispanic woman from Leonida. she loses everything in a hurricane and meets Jason, a guy from Carcer City in the midwest, in Port Gelhorn after she moves there. The 2 rob a diner and realize they're a good team and continue from there. Jason is possibly and undercover cop or a mole from a rival. there are 2 other characters a black dude and a woman unknown if they're playable or are the replacement protags after the end of the story if Jason and Lucia die.
This could be bs lol
There was a scene from the trailer of a white cop in first person perspective busting into a store(?) :patrice:

Also, I remember seeing a black character with dreads being controlled in the leaks. Some speculated it may be for online mode

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Single player games are still very successful and should not be phased out. There are alot of us out there. Unfortunately Rockstar poured everything they had into the online division cos they realized it was the easiest way to milk the cash cow. It was evident in the way they quickly jumped ship from the single player campaign and put all their focus on gullible teens with daddy's credit card
Yes to the bolded which is why it's absurd to be expecting single player to be the focus. The business pivoted.

The campaign is just a game intro at this point. The best writers have left. The humor and satire probably won't be on point like the past. Then also you can expect locked out day one content. And when people want that insta gratification they will splurge on that digital Rockstar monopoly money day one. After having paid for the game... Then you will understand how far gone this shyt is. They know the allure of wanting the best cars and properties will get suckas to open up that wallet. This is the monster we made.

TDT

All Star
Daps
I'm assuming the main antagonist is some sort of law enforcement agent. Or Drug lord.
I bet it'll be both.. like the drug lord has a corrupt law enforcement officer acting as either the second in command or his informant

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I realized that half of the trailer was clips from a game social media, I said "yeah they're gonna make that a real app..."

I fully expect you to be able to download that on your phone, and make your own videos in the game and get followers.

They're gonna create their OWN influencers, in game. And the advertising from that? Breh rockstar about to make so much fukking money I can't even imagine...
It's going to be their segue into the metaverse and virtual reality space. This is the start of that on a mainstream level. With the advancements in gen AI, the liveliness of the world and interactions with NPCs is going to be endless and ridiculously engaging and realistic.

People really spent a lot in GTA Online, I can't even imagine how much time and money people are going to pour into this game.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fy9zqo0mpr0c1.jpg

@get my pool

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
There was a scene from the trailer of a white cop in first person perspective busting into a store(?) :patrice:

Also, I remember seeing a black character with dreads being controlled in the leaks. Some speculated it may be for online mode
:sas2:Until we get a Jason trailer I’m going with the undercover cop theory lol.