GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
the social media shyt is interesting.

idk if this idea is too complex, but shyt would be cool if they built in some mechanism for if you record an NPC wyling out (and there's some type of metrics that determine how dumb/crazy the person is acting) and upload it to social media and get in game $$$$

:ohhh:

^^^^ see this my problem when I gotta wait til 2025 (if not later lol) i'm hyping up the possibilities in my mind way too much for some shyt i won't even play for 2 years :francis:
Idk about all that but every stupid shyt we do like falling of a bike or having a crash or a fight will definitely end up on TimTom or YourTV, with NPC roasting us in the comments :russ:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yes people would be turned off. They waited 10 years for a new GTA and they are told they have to wait at least one more year.

It's Rockstar, they will come out with a great looking games. I remember Duke Nukem teased gamers with incredible looking trailer and that shyt came out 10+ years later looking like trash :mjlol:

nah
they wasn’t referring to the consumer who buys these games they were referring to the individuals who purchased stocks and invest in companies

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC nikkaz heated
:mjlol:

Luckily I still keep a console for situations like this. I don’t know why some of the PC nikkas thought it would drop day and date with consoles. Rockstar has never done this with their releases judging from their track record. Either way game looks fire and I’ll play on PS5 for the story and get the PC version for the mods and online version. I bet the online revamp will be on PC before the actual game.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy seeing the tone difference between GTA4’s announcement trailer and GTA5 and 6’s. Rockstar really wanted to try something different granted. Other than TBOGT Liberty City games have always been dark.