GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I say $100 or more.. In this trend following social media driven climate we're in now people who don't even have a clue what GTA is will still line up to buy it just to be a part of what's poppin.. not to mention us true die hard fans of the game whove been waiting desperately and are willing to pay $300 for it

Mfs will be lined up around the block and county line everywhere to cop this. Reserve orders will be backed up for weeks if not months.

It's the highest grossing media content in history I say again there's no way Rockstar doesn't have a plan in place to obliterate all previous held profit records.

This is gonna be something
I'm salty T2 stock is down this morning. Makes no sense :why:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
florida-joker-v0-tjiiy5b31h4c1.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They have a female main character. Why would male prostitutes be a shocking? Some of you nikkas trying too hard. There's nothing in the trailer to indicate they're being politically correct at all.

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

I swear, I can’t believe I’m still having this discussion with y’all on here. Tell me where, in the world or in this country I should say, do you see male prostitutes, walking the street waiting for a woman to pull up for sex

it just doesn’t even make any damn sense. You’re going to tell me a shorter a smaller weaker woman is going to be driving around late night early morning in a dark , sketchy , bad , crime infested neighborhoods to pick up a man - she doesn’t even know

:snoop::snoop::snoop: