GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
:leon:I see bruhs calling Jason Paul Walker lol. This was in the leaks months back.
Lucia is a hispanic woman from Leonida. she loses everything in a hurricane and meets Jason, a guy from Carcer City in the midwest, in Port Gelhorn after she moves there. The 2 rob a diner and realize they're a good team and continue from there. Jason is possibly and undercover cop or a mole from a rival. there are 2 other characters a black dude and a woman unknown if they're playable or are the replacement protags after the end of the story if Jason and Lucia die.
This could be bs lol
If that's true in that's probably where those 2 billy and kai names came from in the leaks

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
If that's true in that's probably where those 2 billy and kai names came from in the leaks
gi8e17kxdno91.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know a game gonna be good when nikkas start talking about they about to take they health seriously so they can stay alive for the release

not necessarily…folks was saying the same shyt in anticipation of the last season of game of thrones :francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the first time ever I'm not interested in a Grand Theft Auto.

Can't really out my finger on one thing really.

Maybe it's cause I'm not really into a Bonnie and Clyde crime-love story. I was hoping for a new city to be introduced.

I dont blame you but give them a chance on this one. Theres supposed to be additional cities besides vice city in the game. They have the technology to actually do it where we might get an orlando or tampa in there

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Breh,

PS5 Pro naturally not being released (Or even announced), will not be the "Target" machine for GTA5.

The base Game will require PS5 (standard), Series X and S.

Rockstar wouldn't gamble, on unreleased/announced hardware, for a game they spent between $1 billion and $2 billion on.

They ARE waiting for more "Next Gen" adopters (PS5, Series X & S).

When the PS5 Pro is released, the performance will be better, but it will not be required of GTA 6.
I don’t understand why this needs to be explained to these posters :what:

When has a “pro” model run games that the regular Playstation couldn’t??

These dudes man :russ: