GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I HOPE Rockstar focuses on the single-player aspect or at the very least has a whole separate team for online, some of us are not a fan of online play, especially with how toxic those bases are. GTA V is basically an online game now
You still yapping about this? Why would they focus on the minority of their user base? Your hopes will be smashed to smitherines. Stop being naive..

:mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:leon:I see bruhs calling Jason Paul Walker lol. This was in the leaks months back.
Lucia is a hispanic woman from Leonida. she loses everything in a hurricane and meets Jason, a guy from Carcer City in the midwest, in Port Gelhorn after she moves there. The 2 rob a diner and realize they're a good team and continue from there. Jason is possibly and undercover cop or a mole from a rival. there are 2 other characters a black dude and a woman unknown if they're playable or are the replacement protags after the end of the story if Jason and Lucia die.
This could be bs lol

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
You still yapping about this? Why would they focus on the minority of their user base? Your hopes will be smashed to smitherines. Stop being naive..

:mjlol:
minority? do you know how well single player games did over the past 3 years? ninja please

its no surprise online has a huge fanbase but single player should not be scoffed at, after all thats where gta started from, and alot of the players will echo my sentiments, most of the people purchasing the game wont be buying for online

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im confused on that too, i thought only exclusives did that. Thought theyd want to maximize on the sales
Nothing to be confused about. The PC version will open up exploited and hacks/mods immediately. They always going to have to wait.

The sales focus on GTA has not been the sticker tag for a long time it's micro transactions. PC dudes with modding and hacking are not the biggest buyers of subs and shark cards.

You still don't see the focus is about online micro rape transactions for this game from V and beyond...when all those creatives were leaving over disagreeing with the games direction they knew what was coming. Y'all will too soon enough.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
minority? do you know how well single player games did over the past 3 years? ninja please

its no surprise online has a huge fanbase but single player should not be scoffed at, after all thats where gta started from, and alot of the players will echo my sentiments, most of the people purchasing the game wont be buying for online
A vast majority of GTA V players have not completed the campaign over 30% . And a large number never played past the opening screen. Rockstar has been putting these stats out for years. You are in dreamland

Use your logical mind and look at this from the business side. The campaign will be setting up online. The focus is online. The data is overwhelming on this. You want things to be one way when it's another. This game was relevant for 10 years because of online. With no single player content post release. Stop being difficult and get a grasp of reality. You are setting yourself up for disappointment refusing to accept reality.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Have these people been to Florida?

Thankfully those types are being downvoted in the dozens on reddit. No one gives a shyt about them
Facts.

This is GTA, the biggest and most profitable form of entertainment media ever made.

That hate mob shyt ain’t gonna work here, we ain’t in GTA: San Andreas, we’re post GTAV.

Mother fukkers are rejoicing right now. fukk I look like caring what the haters hate? :unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

giphy.gif

plying the game and this comes on the in game radio...:wow:

Nah :ufdup: