GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
GTA VI on a ps5 or xsx will not look like the goddamn trailer at launch breh, how many times does this have to happen before we stop expecting this :what:These trailers are made on PC's.
It will. This footage was captured on PS5. PC version will look better... In 2027 lmao

This is what you get when you have a 2 Billion dollar budget, 3000 deep dev team, talent, and TARGET 30FPS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I might be reaching here, but certain shots of the trailer make it seem like it might be playable in first person. I think GTA V had a first person mode added, but if it was built in from day one that could be the type of innovation I'm looking for. Have we ever had a first person open world game like GTA?
RDR2 had first person built in day 1

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I might be reaching here, but certain shots of the trailer make it seem like it might be playable in first person. I think GTA V had a first person mode added, but if it was built in from day one that could be the type of innovation I'm looking for. Have we ever had a first person open world game like GTA?

first person mode was added to GTA V once they made the move from ps3 to ps4.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
no you're right, something's up, that'd be sick if true

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
no you're right, something's up, that'd be sick if true

People saying there are first person options in other rockstar games, but imo they all look a bit janky. I want something more natural feeling or a realism mode, where you physically have to holster/carry guns, keep track of cars, etc.