GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Man, I replayed it recently and it's hard to find a lot of the story funny imo. It's just everything goes bad once Niko gets here. They bomb Romans business, kidnap him, you gotta choose between Playboy x and Dwayne, the two Irish brothers, that one Dominican chick gets paranoid and shoots that one nikka while he's shooting his show and goes to prison

And then the two endings leave somebody very important dead and people hating you.

It's one of the most nihilistic games because at the end of the day you realize you and the ones that survived (besides kate and kinda roman) are some of the worst people alive and your only satisfaction is the money you got that you can't even spend.
I feel like it was the beginning of the bad endings wave, for videogames.
They lightened it up a bit with the Gay Tony DLC, then ended it with Trevor ending Johnny in 5.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
It's a trailer, it's not going to look that good :what:

60 fps or :camby:
this is R* not Ubisoft or CDPR, the game will look like this.

and no. fukk 60fps. if you need that shyt buy a PC. this game at 30 destroys every game at 60. shyt looks alive. visual fidelity and NPC interaction on another level. at 60fps the city would NOT feel as alive. it simply is a downgrade of the game.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
looks great but all these crazy Florida man scenes in the trailer seem to be happening on whatever the Tik Tok app in the game is called :mjlol:
I doubt any of those scenes like the girl twerking on the car actually happen real time.
The strip club scene looked like it was happening irl and it had twerking in it :blessed:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
this is R* not Ubisoft or CDPR, the game will look like this.

and no. fukk 60fps. if you need that shyt buy a PC. this game at 30 destroys every game at 60. shyt looks alive. visual fidelity and NPC interaction on another level. at 60fps the city would NOT feel as alive. it simply is a downgrade of the game.

GTA VI on a ps5 or xsx will not look like the goddamn trailer at launch breh, how many times does this have to happen before we stop expecting this :what:These trailers are made on PC's.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that Lucia has an ankle monitor on in the artwork.

Maybe this is how they will restrict the map for the player.

I might be reaching here, but certain shots of the trailer make it seem like it might be playable in first person. I think GTA V had a first person mode added, but if it was built in from day one that could be the type of innovation I'm looking for. Have we ever had a first person open world game like GTA?