Daps
JIdc3Wg.gif
Lucia's voice actress..? :ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Looks fukking incredible.

I've never seen a city look so alive in a game

This is the result of a next gen game being built around 30fps.

Stop demanding 60fps, we need more of this
this.gif

Give me all the graphical glory as long as the controls are still tight. :blessed:

GTA is not a fast twitch game so 30 FPS is perfectly fine. Spider-Man 2 looked way better on graphics mode so I played that on lower FPS without issue.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That was my last midnight release, and I did love that one, but it still had it's trademark humor sprinkled in so I didn't take it as serious.

Man, I replayed it recently and it's hard to find a lot of the story funny imo. It's just everything goes bad once Niko gets here. They bomb Romans business, kidnap him, you gotta choose between Playboy x and Dwayne, the two Irish brothers, that one Dominican chick gets paranoid and shoots that one nikka while he's shooting his show and goes to prison

And then the two endings leave somebody very important dead and people hating you.

It's one of the most nihilistic games because at the end of the day you realize you and the ones that survived (besides kate and kinda roman) are some of the worst people alive and your only satisfaction is the money you got that you can't even spend.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Something tells me that PC doesn't have the specific requirements for the game just yet

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I never even beat 4 and I bought it for 360 and ps3. The hype got to me but it was such a major downgrade from San Andreas. I couldn’t fukk with it

:skip:

play that shyt shyt bro. Downgrade in terms of activities and shyt but imo, it has the best story and, honestly, gameplay by far. the shooting feels impactful as fukk since it's full euphoria engine. It's like a slow max payne or the closest you'll get to RDR shooting in a GTA