GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Florida is so ratchet and gross, (no offense but it really is) it’s the absolute perfect setting for GTA. I’m so happy they went back to vice City in a modern setting because Florida needs to be put under the spotlight
St. Pete is goated :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Looks incredible on series X especially after the recent update. The fidelity mode during the rain in Blaine county. The raytracing on the puddles and that hitting the cars or a thunderstorm on the beach goddamn
i, for the first time in ages actually have a backlog from getting a series x, re-downloading my fighting catalog from my XB1 purchases, getting SFVI, practicing tekken 7 in anticipation for 8, and Diablo IV, and 2k...the last thing I need is a new GTA run thru :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vince-mcmahon-crying.gif

Oh nah.

YOOOOOO!!!!!

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
i, for the first time in ages actually have a backlog from getting a series x, re-downloading my fighting catalog from my XB1 purchases, getting SFVI, practicing tekken 7 in anticipation for 8, and Diablo IV, and 2k...the last thing I need is a new GTA run thru :heh:

Gonna get even worse if you get GamePass lol. Knock out that backlog bro. I'm over here going through kane and lynch 2: dog days on the hardest difficulty in 2023 for no reason.

GT should be in the profile if you wanna add me and ever play some shyt