GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
????

GTA V is more than twice the size of SA and it's just LA and the outskirts. SA fukked up by having all that shyt so close and then it be so small. Las Venturas is small as fukk and most of the outskirts has zero purpose outside of random ass missions.

SA used what it had to the fullest and it ended up being a classic. Obviously there were other things missing like not having Oakland next to SF but these were things that should’ve been resolved in the next gen consoles. No excuses now imo and while it’s cool that the cities are bigger I still feel like a cross country game is a more lit experience.

Hell, the mission where you fly from LS to Liberty City was lit too. I’m just saying what’s the problem with incorporating other cities like Chicago, DC, Houston, New Orleans, etc? I think styling it like SA where you have to do work in all those different cities and the rural areas in between is more fun than the redundancy of not just one city, but one city that we had already played in on previous games.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
is it safe to say that this will release for last-gen consoles as well? PS4/Xbox One ?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No excuses now imo and while it’s cool that the cities are bigger I still feel like a cross country game is a more lit experience.

Feels like you'll lose exactly what made SA great in your opinion. Can't do cross country and expect every area to be meaningful and full, which SA also was not imo. I just replayed and beat it last year. A lot of empty space like V.

Plus it's damn near impossible, the only two games that do so have limitations. The Crew allows you to drive across the country but every city is shrunken and doesn't result in much outside of landmarks and actually traveling and Flight Simulator which is of course from the sky and gets low textures the closer you get outside of certain cities.

V was the perfect size; if anything, they just need to make it denser and more interactive with more interiors and shyt like that. It's why IV and it's NYC while smaller feels way more alive than V imo

You could do that in 5

Not as well, though, imo, just because of how quick the game is to cheat and have the AI go exactly where you're at even if they didn't see you. IV would at least have them running back and forth and looking; V will have them just get closer and close and you gotta pray the stars disappear before they somehow randomly see you or a bird or some shyt acts like an NPC.

Dumb feature that idk why they included. Go out to the desert and kill somebody, if an animal is around, they can count as witnesses and get you a wanted level