GTA V (less then 24hours) lets revist the day u heard they delayed till sept 17 2013

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
GTA is shaping up to be the most HYPED wack ass game in gaming history
2D GTA was more fun in the long run, 3D GTA has always gotten repetitive by mission 5
GTA4 had perfect scores, then we all talked about how that game sucked
Now its like people forgot? Nah, its just the new generation. GTA hooks everyone the same way, the realistic violence, running from the police/etc. It was cool to you, its cool to the new gen
So the hype for a new one should always be like this. Beaniemac's daughter gonna be like "I heard in GTA6 they let you actually fukk nikkaz from the game :salute:"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
^^ This nikka need a perma ban
How about you shut the fukk up
This nikka court dog is such a wack ass douchebag
If I'm wack for having an opinion what does that make your mother?
I must warn you, if you answer that question then under your own fakkit ass rules you become a wack ass douchebag. Do you feel like prestiging again? :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
2D GTA was more fun in the long run, 3D GTA has always gotten repetitive by mission 5
Now its like people forgot? Nah, its just the new generation. GTA hooks everyone the same way, the realistic violence, running from the police/etc. It was cool to you, its cool to the new gen
So the hype for a new one should always be like this. Beaniemac's daughter gonna be like "I heard in GTA6 they let you actually fukk nikkaz from the game :salute:"
No one ever really said GTA IV sucked, it just wasnt deserving of the perfect scores it got from everyone.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Deadskins are ass :umad:

yup :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No one ever really said GTA IV sucked, it just wasnt deserving of the perfect scores it got from everyone.
More people say GTA4 sucked than NOT. At first, the hype was identical to GTA5's hype, if not more.
It introduced online play to GTA which was a bigger deal than them expanding on it (didn't say better deal, said bigger)
The hype is memorable to me because literally 2 weeks later the majority of SOHH was done with the game. I rocked with it for about a month and a half. Then I was done with it.. tried it again a few months ago and the mechanics are HORRIBLE. The shooting/etc. GTA4 is more of a chore to me whenever I did try to go back. The only fun I got from that game was the random police chases that all GTA games have.

I do expect GTA5 to be a beast, well. I hope...
Deadskins are ass :umad:

yup :umad:
Haters are quick to forget that the Redskins last year was on pace to have the worse defense EVER.
Nobody thought they'd do what they did. This year, its clear they haven't even ran there real offense yet
What this means is they'll get it going and we'll be in the playoffs. Hopefully you guys can make it so RG3 can do his Kapernick impression for you guys :boss:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How about you shut the fukk up

If I'm wack for having an opinion what does that make your mother?
I must warn you, if you answer that question then under your own fakkit ass rules you become a wack ass douchebag. Do you feel like prestiging again? :wow:

You and your family sleep on stinky old cac mattresses

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

MauryLaughing.gif

:snoop::camby:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even remember tbh. If it was aroind that year long info drought when no info was fgiven out then that would explain why. I basically threw GTA V in the bushes around that time. :heh: