GTA V Building entering mechanics

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
SUCK

Why a nikka can't go into every building by now we on like the 10th GTA and they still got that

:mjpls: on a decent number of buildings.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I thought about that too
They could have the main ones they use and set up however they want
They could leave the rest with the same basic setup.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Yea, in TC streets of NY nearly every building was enterable, and this came out like 7 years ago on PS2 :aicmon:

Rockstar really dropped the ball not making the Airport Terminal enterable, so many opts for easter eggs on the Departure boards and such, I was bummed they didn't make Grand Easton Terminal enterble in GTA 4 :aicmon:

In the preview ads GET was enterble but for some reason Rockstar threw the interior in the bushes.

I mean Vice City and San Andréas had malls and fast food restaurants that was enterable, why not in this game? :why:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's my only problem with the game. Even the buildings in 'State of Decay' were open to enter, and that's an indie game lol
Was state of decay anywhere as complex or big as GTA v though :comeon:

Y'all are looking at something other games do as though those games do even 1/4th of the shyt GTA V does

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Was state of decay anywhere as complex or big as GTA v though :comeon:

Y'all are looking at something other games do as though those games do even 1/4th of the shyt GTA V does

Who said that? Could've sworn I mentioned it was an indie game. No one said the other games were better because of it.