GTA V 360 brehs...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
What is this online mode everyone speaking on.. haven't looked at the previews for gtav because I want everything fresh.. but what can you do.. and is it basically like cod, in which ppl buy that game mostly to play online then the story mode?? Fill me in brehs

:lupe:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
^^^ lol yeah that thread too damn big.. but good look brehs.. so y'all going right into the story or online when y'all get it...

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So your suggesting he skim thru a 100pg thread? :heh:
Thats like using a dictionary that isn't in alphabetical order bruh

Naw im recommending he asks in the 100pg thread before posting a thread about it:skip: :wtb:

^^^ lol yeah that thread too damn big.. but good look brehs.. so y'all going right into the story or online when y'all get it...

It doesn't come out for another month I think

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Online mode won't be out for a couple weeks. They claim its to give people time to learn the one player game. But I think it's just not ready yet
Source?

That's actually a good thing, if it's true. I don't really feel like debating what I'd like to play first.
This makes my choice easier. :laugh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Real Talk, IF I GET THIS GAME (I'm really not pressed for the campaign) I have an idea for a gang.
It won't be our "full time official" gang, just a fun one. A little side gang
It would be tight if we grew to be a crew to be reckoned with, but the name of the crew is S.O.B.

Can anyone guess what it stands for? I'll drop a hint, its an all girl gang :shaq: