GTA San Andreas Fukkery

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Was that the SF TDM server? :wow: I remember the teams, pimps, cluckin bell, cops, triads, pilots :wow::wow::wow:
Yea thats the one...

I always spawned at the police precinct by the bridge in San Fiero cuz that character had the spaz auto shotty...That was my shyt...

nikkas would always raid that spot to...

Straight up warzone...

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Yea thats the one...

I always spawned at the police precinct by the bridge in San Fiero cuz that character had the spaz auto shotty...That was my shyt...

nikkas would always raid that spot to...

Straight up warzone...
Cluckin Bell nikkas would always raid either Triad or that police station down the hill, the battles man. I might try Five M again some day, I tried when it was new and was unstable and whack as hell.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Is FiveM easy to setup?

Will Rockstar punish anyone using FiveM?
Its straight forward, just have to download the client and follow the prompts...

Its completely separate from GTAV, it boots into singleplayer but does use your online tag...

Never heard of anyone getting banned other than the original developers back when T2 tried to flex on the modding scene...

Personally I can give a fukk about GTA Online, complete waste of time...:yeshrug:

FiveM is much better and the way GTA Online should have been, they even got a fully ported Liberty City map working...