GTA has no replayability

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I never re-played GTA4 after I beat the story arch, but I can easily see myself replaying GTA5 whenever I get finished with it. I love all 3 characters WAY more than Niko.

I still plan on re-playing Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us before I re-play GTA5 though.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
How many people you got?
nod.gif
You need more...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I'm not done with the game yet but I already know I'm going to replay it. Not beginning to end though which is why I love that rockstar made missions replayable. There's some missions I want to replay because I know I can do better. I don't like seeing those bronze results. :snoop:

Also I didn't think I would like the mini games so much. Sometimes I boot the game thinking I'm going to truck into the story some more but I'm out there playing tennis or trying to beat my homies rankings in the shooting range. I still haven't tried darts and golf yet but I'm hearing good shyt about it. My brother who hates golf says he wastes a lot of time on that shyt. :russ:

And I know my life is over once online mode launches.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its a big ass open world game, there is ALWAYS shyt to do. 3, vice city, & san andreas still have high replay ability :what:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Co sign.
lmao nikkas are dikkridin this game too damn hard, like they work for rockstar or some shyt :heh:
replay the missions and get all gold. buy some property. steal a jet. beat a bytch up. cause mayhem.

gta is the most replayable game there is :mindblown:
Lol, what makes any of this different than san andreas besides getting gold?
my nikka said buying properties tho lmao

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Its a big ass open world game, there is ALWAYS shyt to do. 3, vice city, & san andreas still have high replay ability :what:
Going by that Logic gta 4 should have high reply value huh :mjpls: lmao the way u fakkits contradict urself is comical :heh:

The story in gta 5 is boring. This is the first gta where I skipped damn near every cutscene. Only ones i dont skip are the ones that involve franklin

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Going by that Logic gta 4 should have high reply value huh :mjpls: lmao the way u fakkits contradict urself is comical :heh:

The story in gta 5 is boring. This is the first gta where I skipped damn near every cutscene. Only ones i dont skip are the ones that involve franklin
Never played 4, wouldnt know fakkit. Play it or it dont.

tumblr_ly0d3aamMv1r6w575o1_500.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Still a good game. Solid 8.3 outta 10.

TIed for 3rd best of the series with Vice City Stories.