GTA 6 needs to bring this back

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
GTA needs to bring back DLC that's tied to the world of the main character.
GTA 5 had a middling story that was never made better by additional content and don't nothing that happened in that Griefer fest found online fix that shyt.

:mjlol: And it's the most profitable entertainment product ever :mjlol:

Ya'll have to stop crying about single player content. There's a billion dollar market for recurring spending.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjlol: And it's the most profitable entertainment product ever :mjlol:

Ya'll have to stop crying about single player content. There's a billion dollar market for recurring spending.​

So because it's the most "Profitable Entertainment product ever", means that everyone should just be ok with the fact that the main campaign is ass, breh? And what's even weirder, is that I'm quite sure more than half of you cats defending/stanning this shyt ain't levelling up in the Online world that made this product so profitable.​

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I wish they woulda expanded more on Franklin’s gang story, like how they did with CJ.​

If Cockstar/Gaytwo weren't such pieces of shyt, tucking into the woefully insufficient GTA online universe, they could have dropped some solid DLC as to what actually happened to the Grove and why you've Ballers running rampant in previous grove territories. Delivering weed with Franklin and Lamar, while entertaining for a few minutes ain't enough to really scratch the itch of having the two most interesting characters in the game rolling again for another adventure.​

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

So because it's the most "Profitable Entertainment product ever", means that everyone should just be ok with the fact that the main campaign is ass, breh? And what's even weirder, is that I'm quite sure more than half of you cats defending/stanning this shyt ain't levelling up in the Online world that made this product so profitable.​
You jumped the gun

My point wasnt to be a fanboy

Im too for that

It's that Rockstar isn't worried about ppl complaining when they make money hand over fist

That's my point

Ppl stan Elden Ring and ppl got exposed by the DLC because they didnt beat it

Were in the live service era..it doesnt matter if any of us like it

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't mean you have to ok with it. It just means your concerns won't matter to the people in charge.