Michael- being the high life bank robber
Franklin- Trying to escape the hood
Trevor- Crazy Ass Redneck

them 3 working togeather relationship wise, gonna be funny as shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well they've had 10 yrs of development and new hardware to surpass SA, so i would expect so

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel like trevor will be the most fun character. the other two seem to be very stereotypical. we have an old de niro/tony kinda cac mafia dude and a stereotypical gangbangin ass nikka.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I feel like trevor will be the most fun character. the other two seem to be very stereotypical. we have an old de niro/tony kinda cac mafia dude and a stereotypical gangbangin ass nikka.

lol, Michael's not mafia, just because he is a middle aged white guy that wears a suit and a criminal doesn't make him mafia

he was a master bank robber

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
lol, Michael's not mafia, just because he is a middle aged white guy that wears a suit and a criminal doesn't make him mafia

he was a master bank robber
ok then a de niro 'heat' kinda stereotype. seems pretty shallow character development.

on other hand cant remember last time I played as a insane redneck cac who stuffs people down toilets in his dirty ass trailer

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
ok then a de niro 'heat' kinda stereotype. seems pretty shallow character development.

on other hand cant remember last time I played as a insane redneck cac who stuffs people down toilets in his dirty ass trailer

a deniro "heat" is not a stereotype..... Michael was based off him, but that's not a stereotype

you could say Michael is the "professional criminal" stereotype... but that's not a stereotype its just a criminality

plus how can you say shallow character development

he hates his family, dat family dynamic he has a mid life crisis, he could be even crazier then trevor

hes by far the best character of the 3

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I don't completely disagree with you

trevor is the character ill play the most, but I just believe Michael has the best story

franklin is pretty cool as well

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nah... SA storyline >>> anything past present & future
The storyline wasnt even all that nikka :heh:

It was a great game but some of you nikkas swear its perfect in every single way

Just seeing the trailers for GTA V I know they used the 3 characters to do some crazy shyt with the story, there weren't really any holy shyt moments in San Andreas' story

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The storyline wasnt even all that nikka :heh:

It was a great game but some of you nikkas swear its perfect in every single way

Just seeing the trailers for GTA V I know they used the 3 characters to do some crazy shyt with the story, there weren't really any holy shyt moments in San Andreas' story
:rudy:
FOH
name a better storyline