GTA 5 invincibility mode + 5 stars = best sleep remedy

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk reading a book, turn on GTA 5 hit that.invincible cheat, start slaying officers of the law :demonic:

Officers trying to buck me while i take selfies like

0_0.jpg

jumping out of helicopters face planting to the floor and walking without a scratch :whew:

Last edited:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
You should do it in the military base. Im in there like this

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Does the invicibility mode protect you from everything in GTA V?

Or is it like the other GTA's where certain things like fire would harm you even during inviciblity mode?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Load up this and that explosive bullet cheat with trevor, stock up on some ammo for all your weapons.. the mayhem is glorious :blessed:

For some reason his explosive bullet cheat instant detonates all vehicles. Just throw that slow mo on, and have the task force speeding at you and blow up they car, watch they bodies fly. And the sound is straight up crack addiction status....

still, real nikkas know that GTA5 pc mods are gonna take this shyt to whole nother level :yes:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
where's that at? Have't been there

I found it randomly while on a helicopter, its around sandy shores

Or is it like the other GTA's where certain things like fire would harm you even during inviciblity mode?

I crashed my car, it exploded and sat in the car chilling while shyt was in flames :ahh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I crashed my car, it exploded and sat in the car chilling while shyt was in flames :ahh:
this was the one thing preventing me from using it but now that i know, imma turn that bytch on and steal a jet.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I fukked around with the explosive punches, super jump, and invincibility cheats

Really fun shyt