Grown ass man crying over 11 months.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He 100% fukked up. She probably would’ve went easier on him if he tried. That’s sad. If you want to truly see some sad ass shyt, just sit through a day of these court proceedings. It’ll truly mess up your day smh. It’s one reason why I made it my mission to never put myself in bad situations.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The judge was a good one as not only would other judges not have been as generous, but also wouldn't have even bothered entertaining his crying and excuses and just moved on to the next case.

My question is how did he not get locked up sooner if he racked up even more warrants and not adhered to his terms of probation?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The judge was a good one as not only would other judges not have been as generous, but also wouldn't have even entered entertainment his crying and excuses and just moved on to the next case.

My question is how did he not get locked up sooner if he racked up even more warrants while on probation?
Yeah I’ve seen judges not give AF. She entertained him way longer than you’d think. Talking about his wife don’t touch his money… well if you had something to pay the court and she was there with you….. :ohhh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
you-did-this-to-yourself-the-monitor.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He 100% fukked up. She probably would’ve went easier on him if he tried. That’s sad. If you want to truly see some sad ass shyt, just sit through a day of these court proceedings. It’ll truly mess up your day smh. It’s one reason why I made it my mission to never put myself in bad situations.
What’s sad about it? The idiot didn’t care.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what the outstanding warrants were for?

Why didn't comply to any of his probation orders?

That street life doesn't take any days off, maybe he was too deep. Bro kept on racking up charges.

:dahell:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
With a last name like that , dude should have joined the army.

they would have fast-tracked him to Major.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol boy might have had a shot if he didn’t continue to be a fukk up on house arrest
Nah she didn’t take that into consideration at all, it was surrender day, he skipped out on his first surrender day and she was lenient on him, he must’ve thought she was gonna be lenient again but she literally gave him a year plus to tie up loose ends… he could’ve been a saint, he woulda still had to serve his time, a lot of brehs wish they got a judge like this, most judges woulda put a warrant on him for bailing the first surrender day.