Groups / Organizations to donate to young boys & men?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been looking at donating again. I used to donate to Save The Children and World Vision. I occasionally donate to St. Jude but I want to find something more target towards young boys & men, especially those that are Black.

I'm aware of My Brothers Keeper but don't know much about it. It's been frankly hard to find any suggestions so any much appreciated!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You gotta have better discernment than this breh. I still remember thar thread where you went to some event for Black men and they started screaming on yall to stand up cause a lady is speaking.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
MBK is cool. If you live in a highly black populated city a nearby college should have a chapter.

We had different speakers come to our sessions each month. Even had our school president kick it with us as if he was a regular breh :mjcry:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta have better discernment than this breh. I still remember thar thread where you went to some event for Black men and they started screaming on yall to stand up cause a lady is speaking.

Ha yeah. What better place to ask than the coli :troll:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I would suggest calling your local boys and girls club or the one you grew up at. Ask them what do they need. Or the local YMCA or church that lets youngins come hoop.