Groundhog Day Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's more than just a brilliant comedy, it's a great film from top to bottom. I can't recall what other movies came out the same year but I doubt many of them have had the legacy or the lasting power of Groundhog Day.

One of the GOATS, and imo it is bill murray's best movie hands down.

when he starts tryna commit suicide and hops in front of the truck :mjlol::dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's more than just a brilliant comedy, it's a great film from top to bottom. I can't recall what other movies came out the same year but I doubt many of them have had the legacy or the lasting power of Groundhog Day.

when he starts tryna commit suicide and hops in front of the truck :mjlol::dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
def a classic. had a wide range of emotions in that one movie Started off as silly and funny as it took a while for bill to get what was going on :heh:
than he started to give 0 fukks and started wylin :russ:
than got dark as hell when he started killing himself everyday :mjcry:
than finally heart warming when he found love and was finally able to smash, breaking the cycle :steviej:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Watched this last night
I remember watching it as a kid probably 8 don’t why I never changed the channel never finished it

Insurance dude was :russ:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't i read this thread yesterday :dahell:?

laughing-laugh.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But nah..might be my favorite movie. I'm just a piece of shyt hoping to get better with time just like the movie.