Greg Kading and Reggie Wright on the likelihood of Diddy going down...*pause*

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Who are this guys? I tend not to rely on youtube goons for legal predictions and analysis

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Who are this guys? I tend not to rely on youtube goons for legal predictions and analysis

They are far from that.

Kading was an investigator during the BIG murder case and Reggie was fully embedded at Death Row as their lead security guy. These dudes have seen it all and there’s a one trillion percent chance law enforcement has been solving cases because of these guys — and others

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are far from that.

Kading was an investigator during the BIG murder case and Reggie was fully embedded at Death Row as their lead security guy. These dudes have seen it all and there’s a one trillion percent chance law enforcement has been solving cases because of these guys — and others
Kading basically says Biggies is solved…Suge you dirty animal

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yo I thought Vlad was just some poser white dude doing hiphop interviews. Who TF is this guy??

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, two police officers wanting a ceo to go down. Some of you people like OP telling on himself. You cant put two and two together. Obviously the police is involved in the murders and theyre out here lying trying to get rappers jammed up. 2pac wouldnt associate with reggie wright anyway. Stop listening to these fed agents. Same with gene deal. The police. A cop on death row records, a cop on bad boy records. See both of them speaking on the same shyt at the same time putting dirt on certain peoples name on different platforms. Why is that? They think we are dumb. Stop thinking every black face is for the culture. Some of them work for the oppressors or striving to be one too.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still deny Puffs involvement when Biggie basically spells everything out on life after death. “Your jewelry you can keep it…that’ll be our little secret.”

“My team in marine blue”

I don’t understand the denial :snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact that Vlad tries to claim he’s the opposite of a police ass nikka while simultaneously claiming (wrongfully at that) that he solved Tupacs murder is crazy

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
indian-guy-nothing-to-see-here-hand-gesture-7wl0gm43xhomm0x3.gif

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
People still deny Puffs involvement when Biggie basically spells everything out on life after death. “Your jewelry you can keep it…that’ll be our little secret.”

“My team in marine blue”

I don’t understand the denial :snoop:
"6 coupe, skeeted out... weeded out" :wow: