Greatest TV show of all time :

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
70136111.jpg

How many TV shows actually become better as the series goes on? not one weak episode out of 7 seasons...

Every actor on here did their thing, even the guests on the show...

and of course I've never wanted to see somebody lose as much as :
theshield460.jpg

They even had this dude playing out of his normal characters

more:

( you can stop watching at the 10sec mark )

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i'm a huge fan of the shield, love the entire run. so many "hate it had to be him" moments in the show.

the shield really did a great job of fleshing out so many of the characters. there aren't too many shows that could support so many "main" characters.

on the low, dutch boy = one of the creepiest characters of all time.

if anybody never saw it, or wants to run through it again, the whole series is on hulu plus.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i'm a huge fan of the shield, love the entire run. so many "hate it had to be him" moments in the show.

the shield really did a great job of fleshing out so many of the characters. there aren't too many shows that could support so many "main" characters.

on the low, dutch boy = one of the creepiest characters of all time.

if anybody never saw it, or wants to run through it again, the whole series is on hulu plus.

Its on Amazon prime also.......tried to find the entire series on Blu-ray..no luck

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm a big fan of "The Shield" but I don't think its better than "The Sopranos" or "The Wire". I also think "Sons of Anarchy" is going to end up being better :ld:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
sopranos was a better television show in its prime then breaking bad and its not even close... but people just get so hyped for how breaking bad is gonna end they lose perspective...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I also think "Sons of Anarchy" is going to end up being better :ld:
gdb.gif

I enjoy SOA, but I don't know about that one, breh.

The Shield is an awesome show. It basically revolutionized basic cable. You used to have to look to premium channels for the type of dramas we're so used to nowadays, but The Shield changed that. Vic Mackey is one of the best characters ever. The story of the strike team is compelling and they gave you a look into the relationship between politics and law enforcement, tough nowhere near the scale of The Wire. The Shield actually started a couple of months before The Wire which makes me give it props on gp since they weren't just copying. I don't know what kinda ranking I would give it though.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
can't read through the thread because i don't wanna read any spoilers

but up to season 5 of the shield

other than that fakkit shyt..

:whew:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the fukk ??

If it aint Married with children or Fresh prince of bel air then this thread is garbage... for a show to be the greatest show ever, it gotta have replayability

I mean that 4 am - 6 am every mornin and you stay up watchin the entire 2 hour slot every damn mornin even though you got work at 10 am replayability

none of htem shows got that shyt except the 2 i mentioned

they good shows.. but :stopitslime:

if we doing hour long slots it gotta be the wire

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Definitely one of the best. Up there with the Wire and probably a little better than the Sopranos.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the GOAT, but it definitely had the best finale out of the golden age so far

The Wire and Sopranos endings were disappointing

Lost and BSG's finales were :trash:

Six Feet Under and Friday Night Lights had amazing finales, and Breaking Bad is looking like it's gonna end on GOAT note too.