Greatest Sports Interviews Ever (Smiley Inspired)

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
June 24, 2000. Post-fight, round-one knockout of Lou Savarese.

Jim Gray: Mike, was that your shortest fight ever? :ld:

Mike Tyson: I bear witness there's only one God and Muhammad's blessing and people be upon him is his prophet...

Gray: :what:

Tyson: ...I dedicate this fight to my brother Darryl Baum . . . who died. :damn: I’ll be there to see you. I love you with all my heart. All praise be to my children, I love you, umm, God, amen, WHAT??!!

Gray: Is this your shortest fight ever? In any time amateur, professional, ever?

Tyson: Assalamualaikum ida.

Gray: :leostare:

Tyson: Umm . . . I don’t know man. Yeah, yeah Lennox Lewis, Lennox, I’m comin’ for you! :shaq:

Gray: Mike, is it frustrating to train like you did and then have this end seven to eight seconds?

Tyson: :childplease: No, I didn’t train for this fight. I only trained probably two weeks to three weeks for this fight. :smugdraper: I had to bury my best friend and I dedicate this fight, I wasn’t gonna' fight, I dedicated this fight to him. I was gonna' rip his heart out. I’m the best evah! I’m the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there’s ever been! There's no one can stop me! Lennox is a conqueror? :rudy: NO! I’m Alexander, he’s no Alexander, I’m the best evahhh! There’s never been anybody this ruthless, I’m Sonny Liston, I’m Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. :win: There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m just ferocious. I want your heart, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah! :pacspit: