Great weekend back to real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Brehs, just got back from the Atlanta Greek Picnic. I honestly didnt get more than 4 hours of sleep the entire weekend. Didn't have to pay for a thing while I was there. VIP everywhere we went.

PLUS, the AKAs were choosing...

:win:

I just got home and realized that real life starts back tomorrow. That means back to paying bills and working...

Anyone else have experiences where reality sets in?

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I went to Vegas last Thurs-Sun

when I got to work on Monday I was actually pissed off

I had to catch myself before I responded to people in an angry tone

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I stood at the vending machine for like 2 minutes just staring at chips and candies before I got my money back and went to my desk and cursed my life for another half hour.

The first time I went out for dinner/drink after being back I was so disappointed. I'm about to start saving up again to go back.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
What's wrong with real life? It's not that bad at all

There's good, there's bad, and there's real

Nothing comes close to reality...
...if you're on your right path :eat:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My vacation 2 weeks ago i was off for 12 days then had to go back to work :noah:

I got 2 more weeks this year :smugdraper:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I find it very hard to deal with my mind still racing for a couple of days like i'm supposed to be out and about going crazy yet i'm sitting around and working that vacation mentality kills me i get all wound up.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trick is coming to work still tired and worn out. That way, (at least for me) the weekend never ends. Also make sure that you continue to hang out and do fun things during the week. To pull this off you have to be really good at your job though and take power naps during the day.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Working from home for the :win:.

Softens the blow tremendously.

I got the news that my job is gonna let us start working from home like once a week in the near future. thats gonna help plenty. I dont even care which day of the week it is. even if its a wednesday. that would insure I never have to come in this joint more than 2 consecutive days in a row.