Great Multiplayer PS4 Games You Can Play Alone

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Im looking for multiplayer games on P4 that I can have fun playing without friends and it’s easy to get into. Any suggestions?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i would recommend the Sims 4 but thats probably something you arent into

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not sure if I understand

Basically a multiplayer game that I can have fun playing with randoms. Meaning an online game I can enjoy playing with teammates I don’t know or solo head to head games.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That's like all multiplayer games

Any MP game basically.
I thoroughly disagree. Some games are trash if you don't have a squad.

OP...Battlefront 2 COULD have been a game like this. Because it doesn't have a party chat feature. But the best mode requires you to be on a decent team, because if you aren't you're going to hate it.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

OP...Battlefront 2 COULD have been a game like this. Because it doesn't have a party chat feature. But the best mode requires you to be on a decent team, because if you aren't you're going to hate it.

I don't think so, I play all my mp games by myself, I don't need a squad to enjoy them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The game being enjoyable first and foremost is important. Playing online can be more fun with friends but if the game is fun playing solo shouldn't matter.