Great/Best Moments in TSC History

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’ve only been here since 2011, but this is the longest board I’ve been a part of and have seen my fair share in over a decade. What are some memorable moments you have here? It can be anything. Whether watching a show live posting, members, parts of wrestling history.

.TSC vs. WrestleForum

about a week long “invasion angle.” I wonder how many posters came from there to here. There’s a thread around.

.@R=G hates John Cena

“Kendra, how could you? :mjcry:

.Wrestle Kingdom 11 Live Posting

great to witness a moment that changed pro wrestling. Staying up late with about 12-15 of you and watching my first NJ show was fun. :salute:

.Hogan’s Exposed

Coli exclusive. :wow:

.Kris Lewie hates TSC

this flew under my radar until years after it happened. A poster made a thread shytting on this dude. The guy made an account to argue with the guy. :mjlol:

I’m missing more, but these come to mind.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My favorite moment of this year was being convinced to wake up at 4 am CST to watch Backlash :to: It was fun

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Mightyhealthy crashing out cause we make fun of gay people.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I remember before there was the thread on here that broke the news WWE was being sold before they actually got sold. That was classic TSC.

All the jokes and the smiley from Vince with the moustache was another classic.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
vince-mcmahon.jpg

Amigo, cuando me salió el bigote, los Coli Brehs se burlaban de mí, maldita sea. Pero yo me llevé la delantera cagándome en sus mujeres, amigo. El martillo neumático genético dirige el TSC, entonces, ahora y para siempre, maldita sea.