Gravity Official Teaser Trailer (Clooney, Bullock)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen this trailer like a week ago but forgot to post it. It looks great.

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
U guys can't be serious. :laff:

Movie looks soooo dumb:laugh:
This isn't just the best-looking film of the year, it's one of the most awe-inspiring achievements in the history of special-effects cinema.

I haven't yet fully recovered.

A master class in fluid camerawork, bold, unfussy imagery and special effects that put most recent Hollywood blockbusters to shame.

At once the most realistic and beautifully choreographed film ever set in space, Gravity is a thrillingly realized survival story spiked with interludes of breath-catching tension and startling surprise.

James motherfukking Cameron THE GAWD said:
I was stunned, absolutely floored. I think it’s the best space photography ever done, I think it’s the best space film ever done, and it’s the movie I’ve been hungry to see for an awful long time. What is interesting is the human dimension. Alfonso and Sandra working together to create an absolutely seamless portrayal of a woman fighting for her life in zero gravity.

:usure:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's ok looking. It's one of those things a movie really cannot bring out truly. Case in point though, if you were a Astronaut floating in space; away or close to Earth, it's scary as fukk. Its the ultimate in helplessness, due to space having no gravity and your at the mercy of your own momentum with oxygen running out and shyt flying around like bullets because of the pull of the Earf.