Grappler Baki Season 3 Trailer

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow??? They actually bringing this back? Years ago when I actually bought dvds.... I was at a store and came across the OG season for cheap. I bought like 2 that had like a combined 8 eps. Was so impressed came back that day and bought the entire collection.

I just recently came across those and was tempted to rewatch

Baki was the shyt

Martha

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
Wow??? They actually bringing this back? Years ago when I actually bought dvds.... I was at a store and came across the OG season for cheap. I bought like 2 that had like a combined 8 eps. Was so impressed came back that day and bought the entire collection.

I just recently came across those and was tempted to rewatch

Baki was the shyt

Martha
Baki is solid. I remember grabbing both seasons for cheap too years ago. You have enough time to rewatch. the new series don't drop til summer

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
I hope Yujiro makes an appearance :wow:
I don't think he does until a later story arc that revolves around him and Baki. This story arc is about the top tier niccas from the maximum tournament, ( doppo the karate master with an eye patch, the aikido dude who is blind, the kung fu guy with the long pony tail) the haniyama the big yakuza nicca and baki fighting these 5 deadly prison escapees.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This is the perfect workout music. Baki the grappler is legit. :wow:

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps

This is the perfect workout music. Baki the grappler is legit. :wow:

Mixed Martial Arts mangas are so underrated. Other than Baki the only one to get an adaption was Shoot Fighter Tekken. It's only 3 episodes but it's lit. If you're into reading Manga, Garouden Is a really Good MMA manga. It has the same artist as Baki and the fights are some real piff.:win:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I never saw the original series. I assumed he was some judo guy because of the title.

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
I never saw the original series. I assumed he was some judo guy because of the title.
Nah this some real MMA shyt. It will remind you of the K-1 and Pride days if you're into combat sports. Cause it was a product of the era when MMA and shyt were on the come up.