Grant Williams: I tried to be a leader and challenge Luka to be better, he didn't like it

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

17:40

- "When Mavericks traded for me, they told me I was brought here to be one of the leaders of the team"
- "First day we met, I was talking trash and try to get Luka fired up to start the season"
- "We had a particular practice, playing pick up. He was just busting my ass, he was dominating against everyone"
- "I look at that day as a benefit instead of a detriment. Because I wanted Luka to play like that at all times"
- "Luka was in the best shape of his career at the start of the season because of me"

You can say Luka got him out of there because he didn't want to be disciplined. But there's two sides to every story, but I can see why Luka would get annoyed and want him gone :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

17:40

- "When Mavericks traded for me, they told me I was brought here to be one of the leaders of the team"
- "First day we met, I was talking trash and try to get Luka fired up to start the season"
- "We had a particular practice, playing pick up. He was just busting my ass, he was dominating against everyone"
- "I look at that day as a benefit instead of a detriment. Because I wanted Luka to play like that at all times"
- "Luka was in the best shape of his career at the start of the season because of me"

You can say Luka got him out of there because he didn't want to be disciplined. But there's two sides to every story, but I can see why Luka would get annoyed and want him gone :dead:

Grant seem like one of those try hard guys that always tries to fit in but never does :dead:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There's a reason very few players have seemed to legitimately like Grant lol. Reporters were on his ass from both the Celtics and the Mavs too.

I been following breh since Tenn bc of SEC affliation. That type of "love" he gives to his teammates is some shyt that's hard to digest even when you're the star. When you're just a role player trying to bang chests with Tatum, Brown, Luka, etc - some nikkas just don't wanna hear it.

I also don't think Grant has any ability to read his teammates and if they accept his shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
There's a reason very few players have seemed to legitimately like Grant lol. Reporters were on his ass from both the Celtics and the Mavs too.

I been following breh since Tenn bc of SEC affliation. That type of "love" he gives to his teammates is some shyt that's hard to digest even when you're the star. When you're just a role player trying to bang chests with Tatum, Brown, Luka, etc - some nikkas just don't wanna hear it.

I also don't think Grant has any ability to read his teammates and if they accept his shyt.

He's the vice president of the players association and nobody fukks with him :laff: