Grand Kingdom [PS4|VITA] 2015 Release - Tactical RPG

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Grand Knights History director announces tactical RPG Grand Kingdom for PS4, PS Vita

New title developed by MonoChro, out later this year.

Grand-Kingdom-Ann-PS4-PSV.jpg

Famitsu this week reveals Grand Kingdom, a new tactical RPG for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita from Grand Knights History director Tomohiko Deguchi due out later this year in Japan.
Set in a royal fantasy world of swords and magic, players will wage turn-based battles by commanding their own mercenaries. Four major powers are competing for dominance, and the player can choose which country it would like its mercenary group to support.
Online multiplayer is supported (it’s actually listed as an “online RPG,” but also supports offline) against players belonging to any of the four major powers. There is also a system to expand your territory through repeated invasion and defense.
Grand Kingdom will also feature fully voiced characters and conversation scenes with various animations. The following characters have been announced:
  • Gladius Ringland (voiced by Ryoka Yuzuki)
  • Preshia Tera (voiced by Miho Arakawa)
  • Julius Wiseman (voiced by Shintaro Asanuma)
  • Grahm Berngaldo (voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda)
Our source notes that although the game is similar to Grand Knights History, there is no direct relation, story and system-wise.
The game’s staff is as follows:
Development is currently 65 percent complete.
Here’s a tiny scan:
image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Grand-Kingdom-Ann-PS4-PSV-Scan-Mini-Init.jpg
Grand-Kingdom-Ann-PS4-PSV-Scan-Mini-Init.jpg

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/06/grand-kn...grand-kingdom-ps4-ps-vita#BlwjyE0Ro8jETyOZ.99

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Grand-Kingdom-PV1.jpg

Spike Chunsoft and MonoChro have opened the official website and released the first trailer for Grand Kingdom, its newly announced tactical RPG for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita from Grand Knights History director Tomohiko Deguchi.
Here are some quick bullets, via the official website:
  • You can employ class-based units that possess various special characteristics for your mercenary group. Then head into battle via quests or online.
  • The player is a rookie mercenary leader who belongs to the guild, and can have his group take on the requests that come in from each nation. But there are things happening behind the scenes of war, and the player gets involved in a major incident that involves the entire continent. The story will be fully voiced and promises a charming cast.
  • Arrange your units and gimmicks, take on strategic battle formations, and combine those with various action-oriented techniques.
  • Via online play, four major powers battle for dominance. Promise your allegiance to one country, or fight for your own wealth and fame. It all depends on you.
  • PlayStation 4 and PS Vita users can play online together via cross-play.
Here’s the story synopsis:
More than 100 years since the fall of the Oldein Empire, mercenaries, not soldiers, are burdened with leading battles upon the ruined land.
That person did it to make end’s meet… That one to take advantage and earn a profit amidst the chaos… They exposed themselves to death for loyalty.
As the leader of groups of newbie mercenaries, they are responsible for guiding forces into many battlefields. At the same time, shadows move in secret. That will cause a major incident to occur within the continent. This is the story of the mercenaries living in a world of warfare.
Grand Kingdom is due out later this year in Japan.
Watch the trailer below.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/06/grand-kingdom-debut-trailer-website-opened#tr7Hyr8F8fCoV1KO.99

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm loving it. It's a strategy rpg. But the battle system and the traversal is realy unique. Alot of deep systems to it.

The online shyt looks dope too but I'm just starting to try it

Damn thanks for the info breh. Will check this out. You got it on PS4 or Vita?​

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Damn thanks for the info breh. Will check this out. You got it on PS4 or Vita?​
I got it on ps4. I'll always choose playing on my tv when I can haha. Im sure it would work good on the vita too though

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
You might be on to something breh. So far enjoying this demo:wow:
The one thing is, if it seems kind of easy at the start. Don't worry, cause soon enough you can do missions above your level. And that can make it realy challenging

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The one thing is, if it seems kind of easy at the start. Don't worry, cause soon enough you can do missions above your level. And that can make it realy challenging

Can you grind levels in this game?​

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Can you grind levels in this game?​
You could, but it would take a while. There's a explore mode where you just go around doing battles. But you get better xp by doing actual quests. There's side quests too that are usualy lower level requirement than the mains. So you can kind of use those to grind. But you don't realy have to be worried about being under levelled imo.

Another thing is with the online you can "dispatch" troops while you're not playing and they will gain xp doing that. but you don't gain a whole lot doing that. It's fun though. Every night when I'm done I send out my units like that