Gran Turismo is now officially part of the Olympics!

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
First thing I pictured was

"And here comes Team USA"

LLrPIDH.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:If the devs for Project CARS weren't the biggest doofuses in gaming, they would had got the honor.

Good to see Gran Turismo doing GOAT shyt despite the series burning me with the sad state of affairs known as Gran Turismo 6:mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean the one breh from the UK learned how to race on Gran Turismo, and he like the tiger woods of that shyt now, so it makes sense
I call bullshyt on that because he's the only one to do it, you'd think they'd be plentiful with how popular that franchise is...

Also this is for a virtual olympics, it's not the real olympics (mandatary) and the idea is to get the younger generation interested because they are not at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call bullshyt on that because he's the only one to do it, you'd think they'd be plentiful with how popular that franchise is...

Also this is for a virtual olympics, it's not the real olympics (mandatary) and the idea is to get the younger generation interested because they are not at all.

He had to compete in a tournament in gran turismo which is like the evo of racing sims in esports to get the right to become a real driver lmao

Gran Turismo is a real driver simulator and its the only game that actually teaches you how to drive on a race track

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I thought the OP meant the actual racing IRL not a game version...:mjlol:

The idea of an Olypmics gran turismo style driving tournament would be dope...:ehh: