Grade my struggle plate

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
D2FSkEq.jpg

Ackee and saltfish, fry breadfruit, fry dumplin, pear(avacado)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
your response is :russ: but :to: at the same time; why god why?
Demos create famine and other demons with an overabundance of food say *well you cant afford all this food we're going to throw in the trash so your children can starve* Sadly, the same people are the ones raising awareness on starving children. Sadly, a camera man goes to take a photo of a starving child to publish in a magazine but doesnt think to give the poor boy a sandwich to munch on.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That's the definition of poor people food. I'm Jamaican but i would dare eat that shyt in the states knowing you have food that's a billion times better than that shyt. Scust. Stop being culture shock and open your mind to better food. And yeah, 1/10. I'm giving you a 1 only because at least your eating something.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
That's the definition of poor people food. I'm Jamaican but i would dare eat that shyt in the states knowing you have food that's a billion times better than that shyt. Scust. Stop being culture shock and open your mind to better food. And yeah, 1/10. I'm giving you a 1 only because at least your eating something.
:pacspit: @ 1/10. Yuh know much fi a can of ackee or lb of saltfish ?